Project Manager (m/f)
It is safe to assume that if a company has enjoyed market success for decades, then it knows what it is doing. Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg has 60 years of experience in plant and pipe engineering. Established in 1955, our company joined the Bilfinger Group in 2009. As a leading international industrial services provider, Bilfinger delivers customized engineering and services to customers in the process industry.
With more than 500 core employees, Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg engineers, fabricates and assembles piping, systems and equipment for the biotechnology/pharmaceuticals industry, the semiconductor and energy sectors and general industry.
- Manage projects in in process engineering for the pharmateutical/biotech industriy
- Creation of offers
- Supervision of acceptance tests (FAT and SAT)
- Lead international teams
- Completed technical degree
- Relevant work experience in a similar function
- Knowledge in cGMP and GEP of advantage
- Fluent in Englisch both written and spoken
- Strong leadership and assertive personality
- Being a member of the Bilfinger group, we offer attracitve carreer opportunities in international projects and huge possibilities in developing personally and professionally.
- According to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement "Eisen- und Metallverarbeitendes Gewerbe", this position provides a minimum salary of EUR 50.000,00 gross per year. Excess payment is possibile and depends on your education and/or experience.
Would you like to support us in this exciting endeavor in a challenging environment? Then convince us that you are the right person for the position. We look forward to receiving your full application with information on your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please take advantage of the possibility to apply online.
For further information please contact Gerald Schmied (Tel.: +43 662 8695-940 - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This call for proposals is intended for all suitable applicants regardless of age, sex, disability, religion, belief, race, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
General Management | [[LegalEntity_obj]] | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Project Management