Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our R&D Team at Tecan Austria as
Senior Software Test Automation Engineer 100% (m/w/d)
What you will do
As Senior Software Test Automation Engineer you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of SW content. You define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. You develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness and support CI/CD activities.
Responsibilities will include
- Work across teams to provide testing solutions that ensure quality from requirements definition through to software release
- Develop and execute overall test strategies including test plans, test scripts, test automation, test cases and reports on projects of varying scope and size
- Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests
- Investigate data and source code to identify and debug issues at the unit and system level
- Create scalable test solutions through identification, implementation, and maintenance of test automation frameworks suitable for UI, API, and data layers
- Work with Azure Cloud Platforms including DevOps and CI/CD
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of complex SQL, database validation, and querying tools
What you bring along
- B.S. in Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of Test Automation experience
- 5+ years of experience in C#, Python
- 5+ years of experience in testing toolsets or frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration/continuous development including build/deploy/version control tools (Git, GitLab, GitHub,Powershell, XAML build)
- Code review processes
- Knowledge of SW development cycle
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Experience in regulated environment (IVDR, GxP) and in-depth knowledge of test automation tools and services (CodedUI, WinApp Driver, TOSCA Testsuite)
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location in the enchanting mountains in the Salzburger Land
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
#SoftwareVerification #ISO13485 #Software #SoftwareValidation #Validation #Verification #Testautomation #IT #Labor #Test #DevOps #Tools
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you