Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join the R&D team in Grödig near Salzburg, Austria
What you will do
The Senior Project Manager will lead comprehensive and complex development projects including hardware, software, and reagents with potential subproject managers. Responsible for achieving the project targets such as deadlines, budgets, KPIs etc.
Responsibilities will include
- Plans, documents, and executes all phases of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timeline management, priorities and dependency management, risk management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities
- Develops, analyzes, and manages all touch points of the project plan including responsibility for scheduling, global resource forecasting, managing project financials, and providing input and justification for costs and budget impact
- Manages and coordinates the activities of the interdisciplinary team to achieve the overall project targets including design transfer and industrialization of the product
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
- Ensures problems are effectively escalated and looks to the project team to implement adjustments when issues are identified and require resolution
- Interfaces with team members located across multiple locations and coordinates third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Controls and mitigates project risks by performing the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risks, planning risk response, establishing contingency plans, anticipating dependencies affected by ongoing project changes, and recommending ways to mitigate future risks to management
What you bring along
- Degree in technical or natural sciences from university or university of applied sciences
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- PMP or similar certification
- Consulting experience, technical or business lead on projects
- 10+ years project leadership – life sciences preferred
- 5+ years in business
- Development of commercial software components preferred
- System & software development in regulated markets (IVD, FDA etc.)
- Leadership & Teambuilding
- Fluent in German and English
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location in the enchanting mountains in the Salzburger Land
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the monthly salary (full-time) provided for this position according to the collective agreement as a basis for negotiation. For the position, a salary starting at EUR 3,670.02 gross is provided. However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on education, qualification and professional experience!
#lifescience #engineering #biotechnology #development #design #projectmanagement #management # medicaldevices
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you